20 July 2009

Welcome to GeneaScraps

Welcome to GeneaScraps! Although I already run another genealogy blog, I decided to create another one. This blog will showcase my genealogy related scrapbooking.

I generally to "traditional scrapbooking," meaning that I use paper, scissors, paint, stamps, embellishments, etc. to create scrapbook pages. I do occasionally create pages digitally, but it's a rare event.

Here's a page I did today:


Ruby Baby

I made this page on acetate (clear plastic), which the entire book will be made of. It's a challenging material to work with, as you can see straight through to the next page. I used a Hero Arts stamp, Paisley Swirl, and Making Memories paint to create the background.

1 comment:

  1. I love this page! I don't know if I ever told you but I remember when I asked my Daddy who that baby was in the flannel shirt sitting in the chair laughing and kicking their feet. He laughed and said that's you Ruby, you were my little butterball! I was so chubby!

    ReplyDelete