31 August 2010

Featured Page - Circa 1917 (The Boatright Family)

I created this heritage layout for a photo of the Barfield Family that I received from Mitch, a distant cousin. Many of the folks in this photo are unidentified, but I do know which ones are my direct relatives. The oldest couple (middle row, center left-ish) are Steve and Dora (Logue) Boatright, my GGG-Grandparents. To the right is their daughter, Frances, and her husband, William Barfield. Around them are their children, including my Great-Grandmother, Ledora, the taller girl in front of them.




Some of the materials I used to create this scrapbook layout include:
  • Paper
    • BasicGrey: Porcelain Chintz por-1614
    • Kaiser Craft: Reminiscing P203 Hold Dear (double sided)
  • Ink
    • Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
  • Stamp
    • Creative Cafe: Self-Inking Stamp - Real Life
  • Embellishments
    • Tim Holtz: Idea-ology Film Strip Ribbon
    • BoBunny: iCandy brads - Jazmyne
    • Tim Holtz: Grungeboard - Mixed Minis Plain (the numbers)
    • BasicGrey: Indian Summer - mini monogram stickers - hip

No comments:

Post a Comment